Welcome to the Clerk's Office online marriage application site.
Couples may complete the marriage license application form online up to 45 days prior to coming to the Clerk's Office. This process will save you time once you appear at one of our marriage departments.
How to Apply:
- Read the disclaimer carefully.
- Completing the online application does not mean you are married. This is an application for a license, it is not the valid marriage license.
- Both prospective parties must still appear together at the marriage department to complete the license, show proper identification and pay for the license.
- Enter information in all required fields. Remember to submit no more than 45 days prior to coming to our office.
- The 3-day waiting period does not start until the couple appears at our office.
- Read carefully all information on the Marriage License on our website.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THIS ON-LINE MARRIAGE APPLICATION THAT THE APPLICATION IS NOT DEEMED ACCEPTED BY THE CLERK OF THE COURT; NO LEGAL RIGHTS REGARDING THIS APPLICATION HAVE BEEN CONFERRED UPON ME OR ANY OTHER PARTY; AND A MARRIAGE LICENSE SHALL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL THE PARTIES TO BE MARRIED APPEAR IN PERSON BEFORE THE CLERK OF THE COURT AND MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS UNDER FLORIDA LAW FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A MARRIAGE LICENSE.
Public Inquiry requires Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher to be viewed correctly.